Wednesday, May 9, 2012

below is a almost finish model sheets.I still need to neaten up my drawings and add some color. yes, yes i did stuff up the back view of the protagonist, i will fix it ASAP, and i will add color to the front view.
Also i have stuffed up the proportions of this action sheet and will fix this ASAP.
Below is the monster shown in three sides. I've decide to give him a red and grey color because i thought it would stand out in the mostly green background.
I seem to have trouble drawing actions for my monster, because of his short legs and feet, a good example would be the pose on the bottom left, it seems like he leaning forward, but it only seems that way because of the shorts legs and feet. I originally intended for him to be arching forward like a ape.

No comments:

Post a Comment