Monday, October 8, 2012

Rock Island, bamboo and leaf done!!

for my last scene I've decided to change the setting, from a deserted island to a rocky floating island, because, for me i thought it would be easier to model the rocky island and i didnt want to animate water. Below is the rocky island modeled and textured.




Below is my bamboo textured, so far i quite happy with it, i just need to figure out on how to do the branches and leaves in zbrush.(or i might just do it in maya)


Here is a leaf, which i can use for various plants, so far im quite happy with it, but for some reason the pixels looks really bad, but i assume it would look better on smaller scale.


I know this doesnt look much for my 2 week holidays, but i had some computer and internet problems, also im still a beginner at zbrush and was still learning that, and i was also  setting up my running comp, which took alot longer for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment