Thursday, March 22, 2012

Week 2-5 summary

Sorry i've been very forgetful lately and been forgeting to write summary.

Week 2

In week 2 I've finally finished my syopsis and treatment, And started my shot list. At first i had trouble with the ending but i talked it through with the lecturers and came up with a conclusion in the end.

Week 3

In week 3 i was able to finish of my first draft of my shot list, also i did some concept art for my characters. After showing my shot list to my lecturers they suggestested that ill add more shots and differant angles.

Week 4

In week 4, i was able to finish my final shot list, and start my first draft of my script. I couldnt do much more, because i had to finish off other assignments.

Week 5

In week 5, i got my first draft script done, and showed it to all my lecturers, now i just finish my second draft.

1 comment: